Work With Mindy
Have the life you want with a financial plan that supports who you really are.
I work with people who are ready to take their next step into financial clarity, organization and evolution. This might mean working on your core beliefs, working on your practical situations, or both together. You decide where you want to start.
Financial success is about creating enough clarity in purpose that you know EXACTLY what needs to happen to get you there faster, easier and with more grace.
There is tons of advice out there, but few resources that can zero in to exactly what you need NOW to really leverage your time, energy and money to produce the greatest results.
Who I Work With
I find that most of my clients break down into three different types of people, going through specific phases in life (if you want to skip straight to pricing, you can click here):
Ready for Grown-Up Finances
You finally feel like you can start taking your financial life seriously! You might be just getting started with making “good” money, graduating from college or perhaps needing a reboot after a major life change like a bankruptcy or divorce. Or you might be mired in mountains o’ debt. One way or another, you want to know how to start thinking about your financial opportunities going forward. You’re looking for a simple understanding of how to make the most of not only what is happening right now, but how to make the best use of every future dollar.
Branching Out on the Family Tree
You’re happy in your marriage or lifetime partnership; kids or dogs might factor into the next few years as you think about how your family can grow. You have a lot of different goals to coordinate and need help understanding the tradeoffs and repercussions between different courses of action. Financial clarity is important for you before you get too deep in putting down more family roots and commitments.
Rebels of the New Economy
More than anyone, people who own their own businesses have the opportunity to build their wealth exponentially—and since I am also self-employed, I have a special love for these people! You may be thinking about starting a business or already have one; regardless, all businesses must address revenue acceleration—the means to get their product or service to more quickly to more people. And since your business is unique, you need advice scaled to help your business at whatever stage you’re at and whatever resources are, advice that fits your specific budget and time constraints.
What You Get
A lot of what comes from working with me is intangible–sure, you will receive specific, financial analysis, but some of the most compelling reasons to work with me are:
- Specific Answers to Money Questions – You finally know EXACTLY what you need to do around your personal, burning question, whether about a major purchase, saving for retirement, a down payment, a child’s college education, etc. or how much to devote toward debt payoff.
- A Simple Philosophy – From cash to investments to taxes, I distill information so that you have principles to follow both now and in the future without having to over think it every time.
- Low-Cost, Simple Solutions – I can cut through all of the noise out there and tell you EXACTLY where to invest and what to invest in, so you can finally settle on one place that meets all of your needs.
- Clarity About Your Personal Economy - You’ll finally understand how all of the separate elements of your financial life coordinate and I’ll show you how to best organize them, so that you’re getting the best use of every dollar that comes into your household.
- “Own” Your Financial Ambition – Some people think it isn’t pretty to “want” money. I think money is a tool that helps you live a better life. I help you move forward out of ambiguity and confusion, and actually gain momentum in your financial life.
- Sounding Board – Everyone needs a financial sounding board as they are bombarded with messages about money, investments, spending, etc. I help you pay attention to what is relevant for you personally, and NOT what the media currently thinks is important!
Now doesn’t knowing how easy and fun financial planning can be make you all warm and gooshy inside? Of course it does ) . . . so click here now to learn about the different options we have to work together!