Love this quote from Abraham:
Questions for contemplation:
- Where are you justifying your existence through your hard work?
- Where do you equate success or results with your struggle?
- Are you proud of the struggles you face?
- Do you identify with being a problem solver?
Steps to take:
- How can you give yourself a break this week?
- Where can you take things slower or make things easier on yourself?
- When and how can you inject more fun in your day and week?
- Where have you been worried about “getting it wrong” and how can you let go of that?
P.S. You can download my free ebook, Money Chakras to work on this more…it helps people work through their money blocks from an energy standpoint. Download that free ebook here.