Have you ever noticed that different messages work at different times? Like, if I just ate too much and I am feeling guilty, that is going to be a totally different health self-talk than say, when I am in the middle of a tough workout and need some sort of Rocky-esque inspiration to make it through to the end. Motivation is situational.
To honor that, I thought I would round up some of my most popular blog posts based on how it might help based on your FEELING.
- Feeling nervous about the current world-at-large? Read this.
- Feeling like you’ve been overindulging and need to get back on track? Try a little of this.
- Feeling negative and want to get more positive about your money? Here are some tips.
- Feeling like you need to start small and ease into money stuff? This will help.
- Feeling like everything is a struggle? Here’s how to change that.
- Feeling overwhelmed with all of your money priorities? This is a tried and true tool to eliminate overwhelm.
- Feeling sick of always thinking about this stuff? Here’s a helpful reminder.
- Feeling motivated to plan some money-based goals (I do this several times a year). Here is a process to support that.
Do you have some “feels” that I didn’t address? Love to hear about them, let me know. P.S. So you want access to my ENTIRE library of free resources? You can access that here.