Creative Money, Financial Planner, offers several unique planning packages to improve your financial life. The way we see it, we are not just providing a service to help you figure out that 2+2=4 . . . because when we talk about money and help you see the potential, 2+2 = something much more. We help you fulfill a promise that you made and honor the (maybe unspoken) agreement to show up in a bigger way around your money. Here are the ways we typically work with clients: Seattle, Bellingham, and Bellevue Washington
This is best for someone getting started with gaining clarity in their personal finances. Here’s how it works:
- We help you get scheduled for a no-commitment call, and then Mindy hops on the phone to go over logistics and make sure the Creative Money process makes sense to you (you start that by filling out a prospective client intake form below).
- During your call, Mindy will get an idea of questions and constraints along with sharing with you how Creative Money works and reviewing our process, and then sends you a scope email directly after your call with links to schedules, homework, etc.
- When you’re ready to move forward, you schedule the next meeting (we give you the calendar to look at!), then you…
- Gather data and use tools that we provide beforehand and submit to our shared Dropbox folder.
- We crunch numbers, review the data and pull it all together in a way that will bring relevance, clarity and organization to the status quo.
- You have the ~2.0 Hour session (in-person or virtual) where we collaborate and discuss the numbers in a way that makes the data meaningful to your situation, and then identify your specific, individual, unique-to-you action steps to keep the momentum going.
- We send a follow up action plan email with specific steps and advice that were discussed.
- Creative Money provides email hand-holding and check-ins to keep you focused, on track and implementing.
- You can read about more logistics here or if you’re ready to jam, fill out a prospective client intake and we will get back with you to schedule a quickie phone call.
Your Investment: $1,600 (single person) or $1,800 (couple)
For people who need to coordinate goals, desires and preferences with a spouse or business partner and have a lot of different things they need advice on—usually looking for a way to coordinate all of the separate parts. What it looks like:
- We help you get scheduled for a complimentary call, and then Mindy hops on the phone to go over logistics and make sure the Creative Money process makes sense to you (you start that by filling out a prospective client intake form below).
- We schedule the Meeting Intensive…in-person mostly, but can also be virtual, where we start mapping out the data, assumptions and priorities that make your financial quest unique to you.
- You gather data and use tools that we provide beforehand to brainstorm, focus and organize your ideas, wants and needs either alone or in a pow-wow with your business partner or loved one(s).
- We meet for 45 minutes to 1 hour to go over data and establish priorities, so that as we crunch the numbers, we are able to keep your unique priorities and situation front of mind.
- We customize a comprehensive action plan for your personal financial life (or business), taking in account the specifics of your life, your personal dreams and intentions.
- We have a second 1.25-2.0 hour meeting so that we can educate you on your options, explain the different strategies and deliver recommendations and actions steps.
- We provide email follow-up and hand-holding to clarify, review and keep you focused on implementation.
- You can read about more logistics here or if you’re ready to jam, fill out a prospective client intake and we’ll get back with you to schedule a quickie phone call.
Your Investment: $2,700
Our goal is that you get actionable advice to improve your financial life and give you greater clarity and peace of mind.
Get Started NOW
Interested in working with us? Here’s how to get started:
- Start by completing a Prospective Client Intake
- Within 2 business days, someone from our Client Care Team will email you about the next steps.
- If we seem to be a good fit, we’ll meet for a complimentary consultation.
- Then you get to decide if/when you move forward with financial clarity, however it makes sense for you.
Note: We’re currently accepting new clients to start in about six weeks – If you’re ready to work with us, please complete the Prospective Client Intake. If we think we’re a good fit, we’ll contact you for a phone consult (or email you back!). Then you can take our next open client slot. (It’s got your name on it!)
Have more questions? Ask us anything.